TIBET HOUSE NALANDA MASTERS COURSE
Quick Overview of the Nalanda Masters Course
- Comprehensive subjects based on the rich Nalanda tradition of Buddhist Philosophy, in order to fulfill the wish of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, to make this infinitely precious legacy available to as many people as possible, in an easy and accessible form.
- Teachings given directly in English language.
- Teachings given by teachers with Geshe Degrees (the monastic equivalent of a PhD).
- Approximately only 20 hours of teaching per month.
- All classes, group discussions in the online mode.
- Highly subsidized fees, with further discounts for monastics, students and prior Tibet House Nalanda Courses participants.