TIBET HOUSE NALANDA DIPLOMA COURSE (NDC4)
Video message for the third batch (2021-22) from the Director, Tibet House
Registration opens on 9th Dec 2022
For any queries please email to email@example.com
Nalanda Diploma Course - Details and FAQs
Overview of the Nalanda Diploma Course (NDC4) - Unique Features
- Covering comprehensive subjects based on the rich Nalanda tradition of Buddhist Philosophy, in order to fulfill the wish of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, to make this infinitely precious legacy available to as many people as possible, in an easy and accessible form.
- Teachings given directly in English.
- Approximately only 20 hours of teaching per month.
- All classes, group discussions in both – in-person and online mode.
- Highly subsidized fees, with further discounts for monastics, students and previous Tibet House Nalanda Courses participants.
- Only 14 months in duration.
- Teaches features of meditation.