TIBET HOUSE NALANDA DIPLOMA COURSE (NDC4)
Nalanda Diploma Course - Details and FAQs
Overview of the Nalanda Diploma Course (NDC4) - Unique Features
- Covering comprehensive subjects based on the rich Nalanda tradition of Buddhist Philosophy, in order to fulfill the wish of His Holiness the Dalai Lama, to make this infinitely precious legacy available to as many people as possible, in an easy and accessible form.
- Teachings given directly in English. Thanks to Save Tibet Foundation, parallel translation in Russian will be available (More details – Click Here)
- Approximately only 20 hours of teaching per month.
- All classes, group discussions in both – in-person and online mode.
- Highly subsidized fees, with further discounts for monastics, students and previous Tibet House Nalanda Courses participants.
- Only 14 months in duration.
- Teaches features of meditation.